Warranty covers material and workmanship defects. This excludes defects that are the result of normal wear and tear, or a natural characteristic of the material used.
Warranty commences from the date of delivery, for a duration of up to 10 years. Exact duration depends on the product category, as listed below.
If a material or manufacturing defect appears during the warranty period, HomeShake will repair the defective piece.
What are the conditions of my warranty?
Warranty does not apply in the following situations:
- the good was damaged by using detergents, abrasives or other harsh cleaning agents
- the good was damaged by negligence, abuse, normal wear and tear, or accident, for example: burns, cuts, scratches, tears, scuffs, watermarks, indentations or damage from pets
- the good was used outdoors, unless specifically stated otherwise
- the good was modified
- the good was not sold new, for instance: revarnished, reupholstered, repaired or sold as a display model
- the good was not sold directly by HomeShake
HomeShake’s decision on all issues relating to defects shall be final and conclusive.
There is no additional warranty on repaired items.
How long is my warranty?
All furniture are covered for at least 1 year.
Some components may come with a separate manufacturer’s warranty. Should this warranty exceed 1 year, the said components will be covered for a longer period. This may apply to lights or mattresses. In such situations, the warranty may last up to 10 years. Conditions shall be those defined by the component’s manufacturer.
How can I claim my warranty?
Claims are to be emailed to email@example.com with photos and order reference.